Sunday, March 6, 2016

It's good to be back!

Shalom Parents,

I was so happy to see your children this Sunday morning, and even happier to see how hard they're working on their Shabbat service with Morah Emily, Moreh Spencer, Morah Heather, and Morah Liz. I'm so excited to be back to help them with this exciting learning, and can't wait to see the service that they are creating.

I'm also happy to report that they have made huge strides in Hebrew while I was away. Since they already have a good understanding of Purim, we spent some time today working on our mitkadem Hebrew program, and I was literally beaming as I watched them all work steadily at their own pace (while munching on pretzels, cheese balls, and/or goldfish, of course, which helps make the work go easier!).

Next Sunday is pajama day, so please remind your children to stay in their pjs and come to school and be comfy!

Morah Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment