Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday, 12/6 Family Ed. summary

Today was a day of learning, having fun, creating Hanukkah lanterns, doing a mitzvah, and eating! We had almost perfect attendance today in the third grade, and I enjoyed seeing so many of you. I'm sorry I couldn't experience all the stations with you, but I was in charge of the glue gun and helping to assemble the beautiful lanterns the students made.

I'd like to send out a special thank you to some very helpful and talented madrichim who helped us in the art activity today: Rebecca Rooks, Jade Leong, and Molly German who stapled all the lanterns together, and Camille Szottfried who accompanied the third graders to each activity. Couldn't have done it without you girls!!!

Coming up: the school will be lighting the hanukkiyah on Tuesday during religious school, and then we have a Hanukkah Hoe Down next Sunday.

Happy first night of Hanukkah tonight,

Morah Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment